The Mechanism Of Nondisjunction, Non-fatal Human Aneuploid Conditions, Fatal Versus Nonfatal Conditions, The Causes Of Nondisjunction And Its Frequency In Humans
Nondisjunction is the failure of two members of a homologous pair of chromosomes to separate during meiosis. It gives rise to gametes with a chromosomal content that is different from the norm. The consequences of this are usually quite severe, and a number of clinical conditions are the result of this type of chromosome mutation.
- Nucleases - The Nuclease Mechanism, Deoxyribonucleases In Dna Replication And Repair, Ribonucleases In Rna Maturation And Degradation
- Nondisjunction - The Mechanism Of Nondisjunction
- Nondisjunction - Non-fatal Human Aneuploid Conditions
- Nondisjunction - Fatal Versus Nonfatal Conditions
- Nondisjunction - The Causes Of Nondisjunction And Its Frequency In Humans
- Other Free Encyclopedias