Natural Microbial Bioremediators, Natural Plant Bioremediators, Genetically Modified Bioremediators
Bioremediation is the use of organisms to break down and thereby detoxify dangerous chemicals in the environment. Plants and microorganisms are used as bioremediators. The technology can take advantage of a natural metabolic pathway or genetically modify an organism to have a particular toxic "appetite."
- Biotechnology - A Revolution In Biology, Vitamin C, Laundry Detergents, Other Examples, Ethical Issues
- Biopesticides - Living Organisms Serving As Biopesticides, Genetically Modified Organisms As Biopesticide Producers, Disease Resistance In Crops - Natural Chemical Defenses, Herbicide-Resistant Crops
- Bioremediation - Natural Microbial Bioremediators
- Bioremediation - Natural Plant Bioremediators
- Bioremediation - Genetically Modified Bioremediators
- Other Free Encyclopedias