Antisense Rna, Antisense Dna, Rna Interference
Antisense nucleotides are strings of RNA or DNA that are complementary to "sense" strands of nucleotides. They bind to and inactivate these sense strands. They have been used in research, and may become useful for therapy of certain diseases.
- Apoptosis - Why Cells Commit Suicide, The Regulatory Mechanism
- Antibiotic Resistance - Mechanisms Of Resistance, Resistance And Public Health
- Antisense Nucleotides - Antisense Rna
- Antisense Nucleotides - Antisense Dna
- Antisense Nucleotides - Rna Interference
- Other Free Encyclopedias