The Beginnings Of Nursing, The Impact Of World Population Changes, The Field Of Aging, The Specialty Of Gerontological Nursing
Gerontological nursing has taken several centuries to become acknowledged as a separate nursing specialty. Its rise should be understood within the context of the emergence and development of the nursing profession generally. Additionally, the growth in the number of older adults, and in the cultural care of elderly persons around the world, must be considered. It is important to note that the preparation of gerontological nurses is dictated somewhat by the cultural strictures and interpretations of a particular society's definition of older persons, which will influence the status of this specialty in different countries.
- Gerontology - Gerontological Perspectives On Aging And Old Age, Twentieth-century Advances In The Gerontological Perspective, Publications: Hallmarks And Benchmarks
- Gerontological Nursing - The Beginnings Of Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing - The Impact Of World Population Changes
- Gerontological Nursing - The Field Of Aging
- Gerontological Nursing - The Specialty Of Gerontological Nursing
- Other Free Encyclopedias