What Is Death Anxiety?, Correlates Of Death Anxiety, Assessing And Changing Death Anxiety, Death Anxiety And Behavior
Although humans have always thought about death, empirical research on death anxiety did not begin in earnest until the late 1950s. Over one thousand articles have now appeared on the topic, and death anxiety remains an important issue in thanatology (the study of psychological and social aspects of death and dying).
- Deconditioning - Aging Or Deconditioning?, Effects Of Acute Illness, Functional Consequences Of Deconditioning, Risk Factors For Deconditioning
- Death and Dying - Medicalization Of Dying, Cultural Diversity
- Death Anxiety - What Is Death Anxiety?
- Death Anxiety - Correlates Of Death Anxiety
- Death Anxiety - Assessing And Changing Death Anxiety
- Death Anxiety - Death Anxiety And Behavior
- Other Free Encyclopedias