Deciphering The Genetic Code, Stages Of Translation, Recognition Of Initiation Codons
Translation is the cellular process in which the genetic information carried by the DNA is decoded, using an RNA intermediate, into proteins. This process is also known as protein synthesis.
- Transplantation - Types Of Transplants, The Genetic Basis Of Transplant Rejection, The Mechanisms Of Transplant Rejection, The Supply Crisis In Transplantation
- Transgenic Plants - Genetic Engineering Techniques, Agricultural Applications
- Translation - Deciphering The Genetic Code
- Translation - Stages Of Translation
- Translation - Recognition Of Initiation Codons
- Other Free Encyclopedias