Biological Function And Historical Background, Nomenclature And Classification, Use Of Restriction Enzymes In Biotechnology
Restriction enzymes are bacterial proteins that recognize specific DNA sequences and cut DNA at or near the recognition site. These enzymes are widely used in molecular genetics for analyzing DNA and creating recombinant DNA molecules.
- Retrovirus - Characteristics, Reverse Transcriptase, Retrovirus Replication Cycle, Consequences Of Retroviral Infection, Retroviruses And Cancer
- Reproductive Technology: Ethical Issues - Recoiling From Eugenics, The Poles Of The Debate, Donor Gametes, In Vitro Fertilization And Surrogacy
- Restriction Enzymes - Biological Function And Historical Background
- Restriction Enzymes - Nomenclature And Classification
- Restriction Enzymes - Use Of Restriction Enzymes In Biotechnology
- Other Free Encyclopedias