Archaea - Characteristics Of Archaea, Thriving In Environmental Extremes, Value To Industry And Research
Members of the Archaea comprise one of the three principal domains of living organisms in the universal phylogenetic tree of life. The other two principal domains are the Bacteria and the Eukarya. The phylogenetic tree is a theoretical representation of all living things, constructed on the basis of comparative ribosomal RNA sequencing and reflecting evolutionary relationships rather than structural similarities.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - Course, Prevalence, And Treatment, The Genetic Epidemiology Of Adhd, The Molecular Genetics Of Adhd
- Arabidopsis thaliana - A Small And Simple Genome, Arabidopsis And Transformation, The First Completely Sequenced Plant Genome
- Archaea - Characteristics Of Archaea
- Archaea - Thriving In Environmental Extremes
- Archaea - Value To Industry And Research
- Other Free Encyclopedias