The Modern Norm Of Retirement, Anticipation And Preparation, Passage To Retirement, Adaptation, What Should Retirement Be?
This article addresses retirement as a stage of life as well as the long-term processes through which people anticipate, enter, and adapt to that stage. The word ‘‘retirement’’ derives from the French retirer (to withdraw), and although retirement is a withdrawal from paid employment, what it is progress toward or into is not always well defined.
- Retirement Planning Programs - Types Of Employer Retirement Programs, Plans For The Self-employed, Individual Retirement Accounts (iras)
- Transition Retirement - The Modern Norm Of Retirement
- Transition Retirement - Anticipation And Preparation
- Transition Retirement - Passage To Retirement
- Transition Retirement - Adaptation
- Transition Retirement - What Should Retirement Be?
- Other Free Encyclopedias