Factors Affecting Adequate Nutrition In Elderly Individuals, Challenges In Assessing Energy Requirements, Summary And Future Considerations
Adequate research plays a crucial role in preserving the health status and functional independence of older adults. Conversely, malnutrition is associated with an increased rate of morbidity, mortality, and a failure to thrive in the elderly population.
- Caloric Restriction Nutrition - Studies On Rats And Mice, Studies On Humans And Nonhuman Primates, Future Research Directions
- Nursing Homes: Special Care Units
- Nutrition - Factors Affecting Adequate Nutrition In Elderly Individuals
- Nutrition - Challenges In Assessing Energy Requirements
- Nutrition - Summary And Future Considerations
- Other Free Encyclopedias