Approaches To The Study Of Motivation, Developmental Perspectives On Motivation, Social Motivation And Self-esteem In Old Age
Research within the psychology of aging has increased our understanding of old (and very old) age with regard to changes in intellectual functioning, everyday competence, and social relationships, as well as sources of well-being (see Baltes and Mayer, 1999). At the same time, the role of motivational processes in aging has become increasingly important.
- Motor Performance - Movement Time, Kinematic Analysis, Movement Subparsing, Force Production, Movement Variability And Coordination, Visual Monitoring
- Mortality - The Gompertz Equation And Its Relationship To Mortality, The Biology Of Life Span, Mortality In The Twentieth And Twenty-first Centuries
- Motivation - Approaches To The Study Of Motivation
- Motivation - Developmental Perspectives On Motivation
- Motivation - Social Motivation And Self-esteem In Old Age
- Other Free Encyclopedias