What Is An Annuity?, How Does Inflation Affect Retirees?, Why Buy An Annuity?, Alternatives To Annuities
When planning for retirement, many Americans forget to plan for one of the most important risks—the risk of "living too long" and running out of money. Increases in life expectancy have resulted in people often spending twenty to thirty years (or more) in retirement. Women especially are in danger of experiencing this gap between length of life and retirement resources because, statistically speaking, they live longer than men. There is one investment product that is designed to protect against this risk—an annuity.
- Anti-Aging Research: Ethical and Religious Perspectives - Cautious Ethical Optimism, The Goodness Of Natural Limits, Conclusions
- Anesthesia - Basics Of Anesthesia, The Unique Challenge Of The Elderly Patient, Preoperative Assessment, Intraoperative Management - Conclusion
- Annuities - What Is An Annuity?
- Annuities - How Does Inflation Affect Retirees?
- Annuities - Why Buy An Annuity?
- Annuities - Alternatives To Annuities
- Annuities - Choosing A Strategy
- Annuities - How Much Retirement Income Should Come From An Annuity?
- Annuities - Tax Considerations
- Annuities - How To Shop For And Purchase An Annuity
- Other Free Encyclopedias